MigratoryData Editions & Pricing
Each Subscription License is governed by the MigratoryData Subscription Agreement and entitles you to:
- Deploy one (1) instance of MigratoryData WebSocket Server for productive business use
- Use a fully functional version of MigratoryData WebSocket Server and all its APIs for 12 months
- Software upgrades and support for 12 months
Subscription licensing fees are quoted per number of concurrent connections and concurrent subjects as follows:
|Annual Subscription Fees||2,000 €
|Maximum Concurrent Connections1||5,000||25,000||Unlimited|
|Maximum Concurrent Subjects2||5,000||25,000||Unlimited|
|Include Maintenance (bug fixes)|
|Include Version Upgrades|
|Number of Incidents||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Email / Web-Based Support|
|Include All Features3|
|Include All APIs|
1) Each user establishes a single persistent connection to MigratoryData WebSocket Server. Users connecting to MigratoryData WebSocket Server from older browsers may establish a secondary transient connection to request a new subscription or to unsubscribe from a subject. However, this secondary connection is closed immediately after the subscribe or unsubscribe request is sent to MigratoryData WebSocket Server. Thus, the number of concurrent connections will always be near, if not equal, to the number of users your website/application will have simultaneously.
Note — There is no limit on the total number of registered users of your website/application. There is only a limit on the number of concurrent connections opened by your users to MigratoryData WebSocket Server, except for MigratoryData Huge Instance which has not such a limitation.
2) Subscribed subjects are counted only on the server side. If for example 100 users subscribe to the same subject, then this will count 1 concurrent subject.
Note — There is no limit on the total number of subjects used by your website/application. There is only a limit on the maximum number of concurrent subjects subscribed in MigratoryData WebSocket Server, except for MigratoryData Huge Instance which has not such a limitation.
3) To benefit from features such as load balancing, fault-tolerance, and guaranteed message delivery at least two or three instances of MigratoryData WebSocket Server are required, depending on the clustering setup method you select (see Chapter "High-Availability Clustering: Load Balancing and Fault Tolerance" and Chapter "Guaranteed Message Delivery" in the Architecture Guide). Because MigratoryData WebSocket Server is licensed on a per-instance basis, you should purchase at least two or three licenses to benefit from such features.